A Conservative blogger friend sent an e-mail to his fellow political bloggers asking them a series of questions. Here are my answers:
1. Which founding father do you admire the most? Why?
John Adams, because his melancholy temperament is a lot like mine, because he was one of the first to be Conservative in ideology but more than willing to risk everything to throw off the British monarchy and create an entirely new form of government.
2. What’s your favorite historical quote?
“The government turns every contingency into an excuse for enhancing power in itself.” – John Adams
3. Which President do you admire the most? Why?
Abraham Lincoln, because he deftly selected and controlled his cabinet became the most “hands on” commander in chief the United States has ever had.
4. What, if anything, would you legalize?
The airing of radio, television and newspaper campaign advertisements attacking candidates within 60 days of an election.
5. What, if anything, would you make illegal?
Abortions for any reason other than to save the life of the mother.
6. Which pollster do you trust? Why?
Scott Rasmussen, because he seems to be more accurate than others.
7. Favorite political commentator? Why?